?

Log in

 
 
21 May 2012 @ 09:23 am
Ow.  
My mom's boyfriend bought kiwis. And the big thing was that he had them at his house because I wasn't allowed to eat them, because I'm allergic.

He left them in my fridge this morning. Naturally, this means they are going to be eaten by me. :D

Kiwis are sooo incredibly painful. My mouth is kinda itchy. I think while I was eating them, they were eating me. My lips are like destroyed. I think I'm over them. Artificial flavoring only from now on.
 
 
 
dragonflydevidragonflydevi on May 21st, 2012 07:06 pm (UTC)
I know that feel,bro. /hug .n. It's like me with milk-chocolate or apples. The chocolate tries to choke me to death and apples just don't agree with my tummy. But they're sooo good.
*loves and nurses you to health* Don't eat them again, young lady. /wags finger